Now’s the time and 2020 is the year. . . let DBA work for you
We have the solutions that will help you increase awareness, expand your influence, and reach more consumers in Decatur and the surrounding region!
Who we are
The Decatur Business Association (DBA) is a membership organization that has more than 30 years of history of making Decatur and the surrounding neighborhoods stronger, more vibrant, and fun for all!
- Hundreds of diverse and active member businesses
- Members include retail establishments, restaurants, service industries, entrepreneurs…all are invited
- More than 20,000 attendees at more than 25 events each year that attract your current customers and new potential clients
- City of Decatur “cheerleaders” – we love it here and want to show you how we can help grow your business
What we do
The DBA helps support, grow and promote a thriving business community with programs, events and resources to generate new and repeat business for its members and sponsors. We also promote the city of Decatur as a great place to live, shop, dine, enjoy and do business.
Where we influence
The DBA is focused on the city of Decatur, including its thriving downtown and fast-growing neighborhoods and retail districts. We also support the surrounding area and attract many residents to our events from DeKalb and Fulton counties and the city of Atlanta.
- Only six miles east of downtown Atlanta and approximately four square miles in size
- Resident population: 23,000
- Daytime population: 25,000
- Education: 73% college degree or advanced degree
- Average resident age: 39.4 years
- Household income (average): $137,582
- Median home value: $418,700
- Average home sale: $665,000
- Households within one mile of downtown: 6,680
- Households within three miles of downtown: 47,010
- 700 apartments constructed in the last two years, more than 700 are planned through 2021
- Decatur business revenue each year: $250+ million
When the opportunities and events happen
With more than 25 high-profile and family friendly events per year, we have opportunities year-round to help move the needle when it comes to your business. Pick one, bundle a few, or sponsor the whole calendar year – we have you covered.
- Monthly meetings • (150-200 attendees per meeting)
- Easter Egg Hunt • April (500 attendees)
- May Concert Series (500+ attendees per concert)
- Blue Sky Concert • Wednesday at noon in May (200 attendees)
- Beach Party • June (5,000+ attendees)
- September Concert Series (500+ attendees per concert)
- Blue Sky Concerts • Wednesday at noon in September (300 attendees)
- Santa on the Square • Late November (750 attendees)
- Bonfire on the Square • December (2,000 attendees)
Why you should join us as a sponsor in 2020
Decatur has never been more alive with community energy, enthusiasm, and growth you can see and feel! The DBA provides a front row seat to this vibrant community and its influential consumer base and business leaders. We offer sponsorship packages and customizable solutions to fit your marketing objectives and budget – this needs to be a win/win for DBA and you!
Your DBA sponsor benefits* can include:
- Display space at events and opportunity to interact with attendees
- Product sampling opportunities
- Lead generation
- Naming rights of event assets (ex: stage, VIP area, hospitality, etc.)
- Company logo inclusion on event collateral, website, and onsite event signage
- Company message inclusion in DBA social media campaigns (across all platforms)
- Display advertising opportunities in the printed Decatur Focus newsletter (mailed to 12,500 households each month) and DBA membership directory
- Feature in email newsletter delivered to more than 2,500 opt-in subscribers
- Complimentary event tickets to share with clients and friends
*Benefits vary by level of investment
We make the “money part” easy for you too. With options to pay monthly, quarterly, or once per year you are sure to find the solution that fits your budget. Most of our sponsor levels include your annual membership dues – it’s like a discount we build in!
How do I join the DBA family as a sponsor? – say YES today!
Contact us today to confirm the level of sponsorship that fits your needs or to discuss a customized sponsor package. With either sponsorship option, we will work hard to ensure that 2020 astounds you and you’ll be ready to join us again in 2021.
Sponsorship Manager, DBA
Browse this website to get to know us better and connect with us at facebook.com/DecaturBusinessAssociation
Pay for your sponsorship
Gas South enjoys sponsoring the DBA and what it helps bring to the community. We receive wonderful exposure at the events and have a great time networking with local residents and businesses.
Robbie Nash, Mid-market Sales Account Manager, Gas South
Being a member and sponsor of the DBA offers us an opportunity to be involved in the future of Decatur and to build relationships with individuals who share our passion for business and community engagement.
Scott McDonald, Director of Government Affairs/Big South Region, Xfinity