Now’s the time and 2017 is the year…let DBA work for you
We have the solutions that will help you increase awareness, expand your influence, and reach more consumers. Globally each year, more than $58 billion is spent on sponsorship….you’ll see a powerful return on your investment!
Who we are
The Decatur Business Association (DBA) is a membership organization that has more than 30 years of history of making Decatur and the surrounding neighborhoods stronger, more vibrant, and fun for all!
- Almost 400 diverse and active member businesses
- Members include retail establishments, restaurants, service industries, entrepreneurs…all are invited
- More than 30,000 attendees at more than 30 events each year that attract your current customers and new potential clients you are looking to meet
- City of Decatur “cheerleaders” – we love it here and want to show you how we can help grow your business
What we do
The DBA helps support, grow and promote a thriving business community with programs, events and resources to generate new and repeat business for its members and sponsors. We also promote the city of Decatur as a great place to live, shop, dine, enjoy and do business.
Where we influence
The DBA is focused on the city of Decatur, including its thriving downtown and fast-growing neighborhoods and retail districts. We also support the surrounding area and attract many residents to our events from DeKalb and Fulton counties and the city of Atlanta.
- Only five miles east of downtown Atlanta and approximately four square miles in size
- Resident population: 22,000
- Daytime population: 31,000
- Education: 68% college degree or advanced degree
- Average resident age: 39.4 years
- Household income (average): $82,429
- Median home value: $340,000
- Households within one mile of downtown: 6,680
- Households within three miles of downtown: 47,010
- 625 apartments constructed in the last two years, more than 600 are planned through 2018
- Decatur business revenue each year: $250+ million
When the opportunities and events happen
With more than 30 high-profile and family friendly events per year, we have opportunities year-round to help move the needle when it comes to your business. Pick one, bundle a few, or sponsor the whole calendar year – we have you covered.
- Monthly meetings • (150-200 attendees per meeting)
- Easter Egg Hunt • March (500 attendees)
- Concerts on the Square • Saturday nights in May (1,000 attendees per concert)
- Blue Sky Concerts • Wednesdays at noon in May (300 attendees per concert)
- Decatur Beach Party • June (10,000 attendees)
- Concerts on the Square • Saturday nights in September (1,000 attendees per concert)
- Blue Sky Concerts • Wednesdays at noon in September (300 attendees per concert)
- Golf Tournament • September (100 attendees)
- Bonfire on the Square • December (2,000 attendees)
- Breakfast with Santa • December (750 attendees)
Why you should join us as a sponsor in 2017
Decatur has never been more alive with community energy, enthusiasm, and growth you can see and feel! The DBA provides a front row seat to this vibrant community and its influential consumer base and business leaders. We offer sponsorship packages and customizable solutions to fit your marketing objectives and budget – this needs to be a win/win for DBA and you!
When you sponsor the DBA, benefits can include*:
- Display space at events and opportunity to interact with attendees
- Product sampling opportunities
- Lead generation
- Naming rights of event assets (ex: stage, VIP area, hospitality, etc.)
- Company logo inclusion on event collateral, website, and onsite event signage
- Company message inclusion in DBA social media campaigns (across all platforms)
- Display advertising opportunities in the printed Decatur Focus newsletter and DBA membership directory
- Complimentary event tickets to share with clients and friends
*Benefits vary by level of investment
We make the “money part” easy for you too. With options to pay monthly, quarterly, or once per year you are sure to find the solution that fits your budget. Most of our sponsor levels include your annual membership dues!
How do I join the DBA family as a sponsor? – say YES today!
Contact us today to confirm the level of sponsorship that fits your needs or to discuss a customized sponsor package. With either sponsorship option, we will work hard to ensure that 2017 astounds you and you’ll be ready to join us again in 2018.
Sponsorship Manager, DBA
404.243.5051 – office
404.992.2506 – mobile
Browse this website to get to know us better and connect with us at facebook.com/DecaturBusinessAssociation
Pay for your sponsorship
A great referral source for 10+ years! Sponsoring helps grow my business, and keeps me connected to the Decatur community, my home for 17 years.
Ann Falconer, Shelter Mortgage Company
DBA membership provides us with many opportunities to volunteer and participate in community endeavors. We value our sponsorship as an integral part of sustaining growth throughout the city.
Herb McCoy, Branch Manager, Fidelity Bank
Our sponsorship brings strong awareness of our ‘Bank on Local’ brand. We connect and locally at DBA events that make community feel like family. A DBA sponsorship is sure to grow business from your efforts!
Reshell Baldini, Retail Sales Manager, Resurgens Bank
More than a business association, DBA is a supportive community. As a member for more than ten years I appreciate the personal and professional relationships I have formed. It has positively affected my business in more ways than I can list here!
Wendy Watkins, Mind Body and Business